FAQ-CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ | Urban Terror Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HappehCurber Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HappehCurber

HappehCurber Application Empty
PostSubject: HappehCurber Application   HappehCurber Application EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:12 am

In game names/alias':My main name is HappehCurber, Twi.l.Pimpin, `TinkerBell.|eVn, RaceCar, Ka-|Bro.anz, -iNf.Ruby, Mop, kp10.choke, beta|.Black.Jesus., fatherrichard Fr33DoM, V//Brownie
Were you referred by someone?: kp10.Terror, -WAR-Karrde, [faq.2tOnes], =-KMA-=Ximon, =rB=Bosshog, Stephen[SG], vA.|Permanent, =|3|=NataSSevil=, V//Flamey, -iNf.SuperModel-, dOa.ultimate',
How long have you played for: I've been playing under a lot of aliases for over 2 years
Previous clans: kp10, =|3n3my|=, Warriors, Assassins, Rebels, [Friends of Action Quake], =-Kiss My Ahem-=, = red Back =, [Seruva Gaming], virtual Army.|, Vendetta//, iNfamous, Dead On Accuracy, Land of Angels.
Why do you want to join our clan: I finally want to join a clan that has alot of stablity instead of jumping around throughout all tese different clans.
Preferred weapons: H&K 69, DE, Laser, Silencer, Smoke Grenades.
Strengths\Weakness: I am really good at crouching but sometimes it baffles me. So stick with me for the time being and i will get the hang of it.
Other info: My name is Dean Kirkby
Email/MSN: deathcollector@live.co.uk
Back to top Go down
loverwinsalways

PostSubject: Re: HappehCurber Application   HappehCurber Application EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:26 am

Errr.. You just wasted your time..
Back to top Go down
dart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HappehCurber Application   HappehCurber Application EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 am

rofl. Name stealer is imminent.
Back to top Go down
Python

Python

PostSubject: Re: HappehCurber Application   HappehCurber Application EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:13 pm

A for effort me thinks. Applied for every aus urt clan.
Back to top Go down
dart
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HappehCurber Application   HappehCurber Application EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am

Application Rejected. Faq is now invite-only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HappehCurber Application   HappehCurber Application Empty

Back to top Go down

HappehCurber Application
Page 1 of 1